Health eFilings Will Fully Support You with MIPS Compliance
The transition from volume to value-based care is a major shift with significant financial implications for health systems and provider groups. With MACRA, clinicians are now paid for the value and quality of care they provide. Up to 26% of your annual Medicare reimbursements is at risk for providers who don’t effectively comply with MIPS, but we have the solution. Health eFilings is a Certified EHR Technology (CEHRT), and our cloud based software seamlessly integrates with any 2014 certified or higher EHR to ensure you successfully transition to the value based care model and your practice meets all CMS reporting requirements and achieves your highest possible CPS.
Why is Benchmarking so Critical with MIPS
Points are earned based on which decile each Quality measure falls into versus your peers, not the absolute percentage of the measure. So, based on CMS benchmarking, a 29% measure score can earn your more MIPS points than a 95% measure score.
Here is an Example Based on Actual CMS Benchmarks:
For CMS 65v6, a 29% performance, as benchmarked versus your peers, puts you in the 9th decile, earning you 9 points. In comparison, a 95% performance for CMS 68v6 only puts you in the 5th decile based on benchmarking, earning you only 5 points.
If you were doing this on your own or using a registry, there is a very good chance that you would have submitted CMS 68v6 because normally a 95% is significantly better than a 29%. However, you would have earned less points, hurting your chance to maximize your reimbursements or become bonus eligible.
Health eFilings' ONC Certified Software Maximizes Your MIPS Points:
- Proprietary algorithm selects your best performing Quality measures based on how you benchmark against your peers
- Benchmarks your performance using the same database as CMS
- Our electronic solution earns you one decile bonus for every measure
Doing It Yourself or Using Any Kind of Registry is Risky:
- Can't benchmark before selecting and submitting measures
- Won't earn any bonus points
There are Significant Advantages to Using Health eFilings' MIPS Accelerator Service:
We Do What a Registry Can't
- No software to download and no workflow changes
- No data entry or chart abstraction
- No expensive consultants
- Only service to integrate data across multiple EHRs to create a single, comprehensive patient record
- Seamless integration with any 2014 certified or higher EHR
- Proprietary algorithm selects your best quality measures as benchmarked versus your peers to maximize your CPS and eligibility for the Exceptional Performance Bonus
- Satisfies reporting requirements for all three MIPS Categories: Quality, ACI, and IA
- A single, comprehensive electronic file submitted directly to CMS on your behalf
- Use of our service results in the points needed to avoid the MIPS negative payment adjustment
- CMS awards you a bonus of one decile for every Measure in the Quality category
- Earn a 10% bonus in the Advancing Care Information category
- Automatically satisfies the 4 Activities in the Improvement Activity category, earning you the full 15 points