Improving Primary Care In America
Congratulations on being selected to partner with CMS and other practices to participate in CPC+ to improve primary care in America with the expectations of achieving better care, smarter spending and healthier people. At Health eFilings, a Certified EHR Technology (CEHRT), we, too, are fully committed to strengthening primary care and have signed on to fully support CPC+ as an approved Health IT data submission vendor.
Reporting Requirements Are A Challenge
Reporting obligations are a critical component to the success of CPC+. The data needs to be accurate and complete, which can be complicated and time consuming. However, we are here to automate all of this for you so you can stay focused on patients.
CPC+ Reporting Requirements:
Must use an ONC Certified Health IT
Must report eCQMs annually
Must successfully report 9 of the 14 measures across 3 groups
All measures must be reported at the CPC+ practice site level for all patients for every NPI within the TIN for every location
Because some doctors work in multiple locations, in this example, Doctors A and D must report 3 separate and distinct eCQM sets, while doctors B, C and E must report 2 sets.
Our ONC Certified Software Does All the Work to Ensure You Fully Comply with CPC+ Reporting
Complete Solution to Ensure Accurate and On-time Submission of eCQMs Across All 3 CPC+ Groups
- Fully automated: software extracts, aggregates and selects your best performing eCQMs
- Electronic submission in the required file format is submitted directly to CMS on your behalf
- No data entry or manual calculations required by you or your staff
- No consultants needed - our certified software is an end-to-end, turn key solution
Improve Quality Care and Population Health Management With…
Our dynamic data analytics platform extracts quality data directly from your EHR so you can effectively and easily manage quality of care and costs in order to retain your performance based incentive payment
- Up-to-date tracking of all 14 eCQMs
- User friendly, customizable dashboard
- Drilldown from the site location to clinician to patient level for all 14 eCQMs
- Optimize workflow and patient engagement